Saturday, July 31, 2010

Swervy photo shoot with the uber talented Malin Enstrom

Cupcakes melting in the sun.

Beautiful Bobbie Warren.



Jean Graham in her twirly skirt.

Nadine Drew in a teddy.

Kaitlin Ludlow is a fairy.

Sexy Bobbie.

Breathtaking Jean.

Nadine in glittery brown.

Bobbie Warren

Renee Holloway: stone cold fox!!


Nadine's tummy.

Kaitlin is entirely to photogenic...

Summertime. Is the living easy, Jean??

Pretty Renee.

Beauties.

Gorgeousness runs in the family.


Purty Deaner.

Kaitlin is 'cherry' lovely.

I love you, Jean!!

Ladies in tunics.


Jean: pretty in pink...

...Renee: pretty in pink.

Cute Nadine.

Hard ticket picnic!





So sexy, Kaitlin!!

My two darlings.


Little black dress tea party.



Aunty Crafty's bubba girl.


Mermaid Melanie Francis.

Knock out Kaitlin.


Swervy Garmentress' niece and fabu designer, MJ Majic.

Thank you, Malin.
Want Ms. Enstrom to take photos for you?? Well she's right here!

3 comments:

Andreae Callanan said...

These are too gorgeous! You rule (as does Malin, as do your lovely Swervettes)!

Mel said...

I love you design insight. I wanna show your clothes off too!

lorisavory said...

I am the proud owner of many Swervy pieces and they are the favs of my wardrobe! I love them because they make me feel red hot and 100% female!